Monday, April 27, 2009

Document Camera Reflection

My favorite way to use the document camera is quite simple. I use it to help the kids see things they would otherwise have a hard time seeing. Duh, right? But this is actually huge. It is amazing how much it helps my students follow along when doing daily planners or assignments. My instructions make so much more sense to them when they can see on the big screen what I am talking about. I have shown them how to fold paper for geometry projects, helped them view bacteria and mold samples in science class, displayed art work by Leonardo da Vinci in social studies, and graded homework assignments, just to name a few things.
I love the document camera! I am excited to continue to use it, particularly for its more advanced features I have yet to explore more.

No comments: