Monday, December 1, 2008

Engaged Classroom

This blog has been created to post items required of me as a "21st Century Engaged Classroom" teacher. I have several other blogs that I have been using to display and discuss technology use in the classroom already, but I decided it would be easier to one central location for this particular assignment. I also decided I didn't want my personal blog on the Engaged Classroom wiki. I may eventually use this blog as my classroom blog, but I haven't decided yet if I prefer to use a blog, a wiki, or just my UEN site. I think having all 3 may get a bit confusing for my students!

So, please take a look around. I am linking my existing graduate school blogs and several websites I have found helpful in teaching with technology. I would like to go back at some point and add some labels to my old blog posts to make them more easily searchable, but for now you can simple search them by key word.

That's all for now!

No comments: